Quixote is open 7 days a week
We are closed New Years Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Tasting reservations are available By Appointment Only for up to 6 guests from 10:00am–3:00pm daily. We look forward to hosting you!
Same-day appointments can be made upon availability
For groups of 7 people or more, please contact the winery directly for availability and pricing
For the health and safety of our guests and employees, our Covid Policy requires that ALL UNVACCINATED guests wear a mask while on Quixote property, except when seated and tasting wine
$70 per person
- Our Estate Tasting experience includes a seated, hosted tasting of 5 of our Quixote wines paired with a gourmet cheese plate. This includes a brief overview of the historical property. We apologize but due to our limited seating ability, only persons over the age of 21 are allowed and shared tastings are not permitted. Individuals who opt to join the group, but not taste will be charged $25 per person.
- Please plan 60 minutes for this experience
Estate Tour & Tasting
$90 per person
- Our Estate Tour & Tasting experience includes an overview of our historical property while touring our production facility before sitting down for a hosted tasting of 5 of our Quixote wines paired with a gourmet cheese plate. We apologize but due to our limited seating ability, only persons over the age of 21 are allowed and shared tastings are not permitted. Individuals who opt to join the group, but not taste will be charged $45 per person.
- Daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm by appointment only
- Please plan 90 minutes for this experience
Virtual Tasting Experience
Complimentary with purchase of our Virtual Tasting Package
- Join our Assistant Tasting Room Manager, Kevin Robledo, for a private, hosted tasting for up to 6 people, where he will guide you through a unique online experience featuring a tasting of our estate wines from the comfort of your own home. This virtual tasting will cover each wine included in the Virtual Tasting Package, wine tasting techniques, the history of Quixote, our winery and vineyards, and the history of this unique region, the Stags Leap District.
- You will have a one-on-one private tasting with your host. No tasting experience is required. Whether it is a birthday party, a small family gathering or a dinner party with friends, we will provide you with a memorable experience!
- Your Virtual Tasting Package must be purchased at least two weeks in advance. All tastings will be conducted via Zoom, Tuesday – Saturday from 10am to 4pm (pst) By Appointment Only
- Interested parties can email email@example.com for more information
- Please plan 45 minutes for this experience
Food & Wine Experience
- Seated Private Tasting of 5 wines, including a Reserve Selection
- Pairings with a Seasonal Culinary Delicacy prepared by our Quixote chef
- Please plan 75 to 90 minutes for this experience
Make a Reservation
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to the following waiver.
Assumption of Risk
I am aware the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and reported to be highly contagious. I understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. I am fully aware of the rules and regulations imposed by the State of California and the County of Napa, including the requirement that I must maintain social distancing of at least six feet from other visitors, and that I must wear a mask as required by Quixote Winery rules while visiting the winery. I represent that:
- I am aware that persons over age 65 and persons with underlying health conditions are at greater risk of contracting COVID-19 and becoming ill, potentially risking death.
- I am not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as a dry cough, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of sense of smell and/or taste in the past 72 hours.
- I have not been advised by a physician that I am COVID-19 positive.
By visiting Quixote Winery, I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my children in order to utilize Quixote Winery’s services and enter Quixote Winery’s premises.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE AND WAIVE MY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST QUIXOTE WINERY AND ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICIALS, TRUSTEES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES IN CONNECTION WITH EXPOSURE, INFECTION, AND/OR SPREAD OF COVID-19 RELATED TO UTILIZING QUIXOTE WINERY’S SERVICES AND PREMISES. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WAIVER MEANS I GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO BRING ANY CLAIMS INCLUDING FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DISEASE OR PROPERTY LOSSES, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE AND GIVE UP ANY CLAIM I MAY HAVE TO SEEK DAMAGES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN.
To make a reservation, please use the form below or call us at 707 944 2659.
6126 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone: 707 944 2659
Tastings at Quixote are by appointment only. The tasting room is restricted to adults 21 years and older. We adore dogs but local law prevents them from being at the winery. Service dogs are allowed and welcome.