Quixote is open 7 days a week
We are closed New Years Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Tasting reservations are available By Appointment Only for up to 6 guests from 10:00am–3:00pm daily. We look forward to hosting you!
Same-day appointments can be made upon availability
For groups of 7 people or more, please contact the winery directly for availability and pricing
For the health and safety of our guests and employees, our Covid Policy requires that ALL UNVACCINATED guests wear a mask while on Quixote property, except when seated and tasting wine
$80 per person
- Our Estate Tasting experience includes a seated, hosted tasting of our Quixote estate wines paired with a gourmet cheese plate. This includes a brief overview of the historical property. We apologize but due to our limited seating ability, only persons over the age of 21 are allowed and shared tastings are not permitted. Individuals who opt to join the group, but not taste will be charged $25 per person.
- Please plan 60 minutes for this experience
Estate Tour & Tasting
$100 per person
- Our Estate Tour & Tasting experience includes an overview of our historical property while touring our production facility before sitting down for a hosted tasting of our Quixote estate wines paired with a gourmet cheese plate. We apologize but due to our limited seating ability, only persons over the age of 21 are allowed and shared tastings are not permitted. Individuals who opt to join the group, but not taste will be charged $45 per person.
- Daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm by appointment only
- Please plan 75 – 90 minutes for this experience
Food & Wine Experience
$150 per person
- Sip on a welcome wine while you tour our production facility and learn about the history of our winery before sitting down to a seated tasting of our estate wines paired with Seasonal Culinary Delicacies prepared by our winery chef. We apologize but due to our limited seating ability, only persons over the age of 21 are allowed and shared tastings are not permitted. Individuals who opt to join the group, but not taste will be charged $60 per person. Per person pricing includes a 20% gratuity. Vegetarian option available upon request.
- Wine Club member pricing: $90 per person
- Groups of 2 – 8 people max
- Minimum 72 hour advance reservation. We will charge your credit card prior to arrival.
- Please plan 75 to 90 minutes for this experience
Virtual Tasting Experience
Complimentary with purchase of our Virtual Tasting Package
- Join our Assistant Tasting Room Manager, Kevin Robledo, for a private, hosted tasting for up to 6 people, where he will guide you through a unique online experience featuring a tasting of our estate wines from the comfort of your own home. This virtual tasting will cover each wine included in the Virtual Tasting Package, wine tasting techniques, the history of Quixote, our winery and vineyards, and the history of this unique region, the Stags Leap District.
- You will have a one-on-one private tasting with your host. No tasting experience is required. Whether it is a birthday party, a small family gathering or a dinner party with friends, we will provide you with a memorable experience!
- Your Virtual Tasting Package must be purchased at least two weeks in advance. All tastings will be conducted via Zoom, Tuesday – Saturday from 10am to 4pm (pst) By Appointment Only
- Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Please plan 45 minutes for this experience
Make a Reservation
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to our waiver. Click here to view waiver.
To make a reservation, please use the form below or call us at 707 944 2659.
6126 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone: 707 944 2659
Tastings at Quixote are by appointment only. The tasting room is restricted to adults 21 years and older. We adore dogs but local law prevents them from being at the winery. Service dogs are allowed and welcome.
Industry Tastings: We host members of the Napa and Sonoma industry Monday thru Thursday By Appointment Only